Open to all, non-members please sign in.
Cribbage starts again on November 18th, 2017.
Registration 12:30 pm, every Saturday and play starts at 1:00 pm sharp.
New this year! Weekly prizes as well as the weekly trophies! 25% of the day's registration fees will be given to the winner that day and the remaining 75% will be put in the pot for the final tournament at the end of the year for all the weekly winners up to that point.
15 weeks - Singles - weekly trophies to earn spots in the final tournament for all the money.
We will be having a cribbage tournament to determine who will represent the Bridgewater Legion Branch 24 at this year's Provincial tournament. You must be a member of Branch 24 in good standing to be eligible to play.
All persons interested in playing in monthly tournaments as singles or doubles, please send your contact information, preference as to which you would like to play in, and whether you would like to play in the summer time or not, to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be contacted by group email or telephone call when the tournament dates are set. Please use the Subject: Cribbage Player when contacting me.
Thank you, Andy Vachon.